Mom’s pain and confusion after shack fire claims daughters

PREMIUM

The sudden death of two New Brighton sisters in a shack fire is as confusing as it is heartbreaking for their mother.

Sinokholo, 18, and Limilile Ngqoboka, 12, died on Thursday in a fire that started just minutes after their mother, Nomathamsanqa, left them to hang up the laundry and walk down the street to charge her phone at a friend’s house...

This article is reserved for HeraldLIVE subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all our content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@heraldlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.