Contact The Herald, Weekend Post or HeraldLIVE
Main contact number: Tel: +27 41 504 7911
Physical address: The Atrium Building, 24 Ring Road, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
7am–4pm SA time (GMT +2) on weekdays or 7am–12pm on Sundays
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 41 504 7911
- Subscribe to the newspaper or HeraldLIVE, or ask about a subscription: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
- Advertise in the newspaper or on the website: See below
- Submit a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (see note below)
- Enquire about circulation: 0800 422 244
- Report a technical problem with the website: Email Karen van Rooyen on email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem
- Republish our material in print or online: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters.
Advertise in The Herald, the Weekend Post or HeraldLIVE
For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To place a classified ad, contact:
email@example.com or +27 41 504 7173
To advertise in print, contact:
+27 41 504 7911 (The Herald)
To place your digital advertising on HeraldLIVE:
Shelly le Roux, regional advertising manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 71 384 8294
Editorial contacts: The Herald, HeraldLIVE and Weekend Post
- Editor: Rochelle de Kock on email@example.com or +27 41 504 7345
- News editor: Kathryn Kimberley on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 41 504 7304
- Night editor (The Herald): Lloyd Oldham on email@example.com or +27 41 504 7109
- Metro & Politics editor: Michael Kimberley on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 41 504 7226
- Sports editor: Alvin Reeves on email@example.com or +27 41 504 7245
- HeraldLIVE digital editor: Karen van Rooyen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 41 504 7247
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings is the publisher and owner of the Herald, Weekend Post and HeraldLIVE, among others. It is a Level 4 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Herald, the Weekend Post and HeraldLIVE proudly displays the “FAIR” stamp of the Press Council of South Africa, indicating our commitment to adhere to the Code of Ethics for Print and online media which prescribes that our reportage is truthful, accurate and fair.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint about our news coverage, please lodge a complaint on the Press Council’s website, alternatively email the complaint to email@example.com or contact the Press Council on 011 484 3612.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA's leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.