×

We've got news for you.

Register on HeraldLIVE at no cost to receive newsletters, read exclusive articles & more.
Register now

City failed residents by not making water findings known

The people of Nelson Mandela Bay deserve better from our municipality. A child has already died in hospital after suffering complications from an E. coli infection and it seems likely this is a result of consuming bacteria-infected municipal water.

Another child is in ICU at Dora Nginza hospital in Gqeberha while a third was lucky enough to be sent home...

This article is reserved for HeraldLIVE subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all our content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@heraldlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.