Children who ate suspect noodles were in terrible pain before they died

Convulsions, vomiting and frothing at the mouth preceded the painful deaths of three young children just hours after they shared their last meal together.

When the children complained of a sore stomach after eating instant noodles bought from a spaza shop in New Brighton, their grandmother could never have imagined what was to come...

This article is reserved for HeraldLIVE subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all our content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@heraldlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.