Two toddlers died from poison at crèche, grieving moms claim


Two Westdene mothers are grieving and pleading for answers after they lost young children to suspected poisoning last month.

Both toddlers attended the same unregistered crèche in the neighbouring suburb of Sophiatown, where it is suspected they ingested the poison...

This article is reserved for HeraldLIVE subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all our content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.

Questions or problems? Email or call 0860 52 52 00.