‘I just want to get my house back’- Bay resident who lost house after a power surge

PREMIUM

According to the fire department, the fire was caused by a power surge when the electricity was restored.

This article is reserved for HeraldLIVE subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all our content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@heraldlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.

X