Kids’ school goods lost in fire

The muffled cries of a distraught mother could be heard in the midst of banging noises as neighbours rummaged through the burnt-out remains of her eight-room home in Airport Valley on Tuesday.

This article is reserved for registered HeraldLIVE readers.

Simply register at no cost to proceed. If you've already registered, simply sign in.

Already registered on DispatchLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.

Questions or problems? Email or call 0860 52 52 00.