'They robbed me of my beauty'
NATALIE Jackson, 19, who was set alight by unknown men in her home last month, said yesterday the horror attack had robbed her of "my beauty, my talent and precious time with my son".
In an exclusiveinterview with The Herald at her parents' house, Jackson, who was discharged from Dora Nginza Hospital in Zwide, Port Elizabeth, on Monday, could not hold back the tears as she told how the horrific incident had turned her into a "monster" that even son Anrique, 2, was scared of.
Still in extreme physical pain, Jackson struggled to speak as her vocal cords ached from the burns, which affected mostly her face, ears, neck, right breast and left arm.
|For the full story read The Herald, or get the complete newspaper, including comics, classifieds, crosswords and back editions in our|