Sponsored by Six Gun Grill Seasoning
RECIPE | Six Gun Grill Oxtail Stew
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of SIX GUN GRILL seasoning
1 large pack of Oxtail
1/2 a Green Pepper and 1/2 a Yellow Pepper
Fresh Thyme-just a pinch
2 Bay leaves
50g of Tomato Paste
1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce
- Brown the oxtail in olive oil. Once brown, remove it from the pot.
- In the same pot, fry the onions, carrots and peppers until cooked.
- Then add fresh thyme and bay leaves.
- Add the SIX GUN GRILL seasoning, tomato paste and Worcester sauce.
- Once all mixed together, add the browned oxtail back to the pot and mix well.
- Add sufficient water to slow cook the oxtail pot for approximately five hours, or until soft. Stove setting should be set to about 3 or 4.
- Keep checking the meat every hour.
- Once soft, serve this delicious stew with veggies, rice, bread or pap.
To get your Six Gun Grill recipe published in The Herald and win a Six Gun Grill Seasoning Hamper, follow the Crown National PE Facebook page.
RECIPE | Zukiswa Ntezo Mtendeni