Sponsored by Six Gun Grill Seasoning
RECIPE | Homemade stew using Six Gun Grill Spices
Prep: 30 minutes
Six Gun Grill Seasoning
1 big onion
1 green pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 cup green beans
1 kg steak
- Preheat the oven 180°C.
- Peel and cut the potatoes, onion, pepper, carrots.
- Crush the garlic.
- Cut the 1kg steak into blocks.
- Place all the potatoes, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, beans and steak into a oven proof dish.
- Spice all the ingredients with SIX GUN GRILL seasoning and black pepper.
- Drizzle all the ingredients with olive oil.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake until all ingredients are cooked through.
To get your Six Gun Grill recipe published in The Herald and win a Six Gun Grill Seasoning Hamper, follow the Crown National PE Facebook page.
RECIPE | Nydia's Winning Recipe