Local man trends after eating pets' biltong: #Awks
Imagine craving your favourite snack and finding it's for pets as you nibble on it?
Well, one man's misfortune has taught many to read the packaging before they indulge.
@Shange033 trended on Twitter after he shared that he bought and ate biltong for pets, something he realised after eating two sticks.
The packaging shows it was bought from a Spar and reads “Sherwood pets biltong, not for human consumption”.
Tweeps poked fun at the post, with some saying “men are dogs”.
It must have tasted really good hence you were going for the third one?♂️. Enjoy it, akerr you bought it with money— Mackenzie (@yulanmakena) January 16, 2020
????????Askies hle it's an honest oversight but I think u won't get sick cause it's for consumption vele— Wendy McSun Mlangeni (@WendyMlangeni2) January 17, 2020
It is wrongly packed. It must b isolated from human consumption space— DjKit (@DjKit6) January 15, 2020