Lady luck smiles on Bridal Fair prize-winners
IT'S not only brides-to-be who won with La Femme at The Herald Boardwalk Bridal Fair, with the following visitors among the dozens taking home prizes including skin products, makeovers and perfume from Woolworths.
- Judy Haukohl wins the R15000 Red Carpet Glamour Date competition, consisting of a R10000 voucher from Don Marco, and a stay for two at the five-star Boardwalk Hotel with spa treatments from Africology Spa.
- Pearson High School matriculant Mieke Struwig, 18, won an L Designs dress for her matric farewell to the value of R5000 from Leandra Fourie, on Friday.
- Andrea von Holdt won a R1500 voucher from Jenni Gault International, on Friday.
- Bridget Ungerer won a hen-night party for 20 friends to the value of R7000 from Bushbuck Ridge on Friday, and Siphokazi (surname not provided) won a similar prize on Saturday.
- Cheryl White won high tea for a family of four at the Plantation on Mother's Day.
- The following readers have won crystal jewellery from Jenni Gault International: Anni Mcleod wins the main prize of a Circle of Life "Heart of the Mother" pendant, a ring, earrings, a Lucky Bug and gift voucher.