Win a love boat cruise
THE Herald Bride and Groom competition is building up to its richest prize package as sponsors once again roll out an impressive line-up of prizes worth nearly R70 000 for 12 finalists and one winning couple from last year.
- MSC CRUISES will take the winning couple on a four-night cruise from Durban, visiting Maputo and Portuguese Island in Mozambique.
- THUNZI BUSH LODGE in association with THE FUNCTION WAREHOUSE and 3 FAT FISH CATERING AND EVENTS will give the couple and 10 friends a celebratory dinner, welcoming them with drinks.
- ULTIMATE STYLISTS will sponsor the winning couple with a bumper package including Schwartzkopf product hampers and hair styling, adding up to more than R2 000
- SPHERE PHOTOGRAPHIC will sponsor the winning couple with a two-hour studio or location photographic shoot, a range of prints, a disk of all the images, as well as webspace for 30 days – adding up to a prize worth R2 055.
- DEFY APPLIANCES will sponsor a white Defy Automaid washing machine and a white Defy dishwasher.
- THE HERALD will sponsor the winning couple’s flights to and from Port Elizabeth and Durban, as well as a 12-month E-Edition subscription.
NEXT WEEK: We will fill you in on prizes for all 12 finalists chosen.[gallery ids="14691,14692,14693,14694,14695"]