of and for Blind and Partially Sighted People is looking for a qualified SOCIAL WORKER to join our Rehabilitation Team Minimum requirements apply and preference will be given to applicants with the following:
- Relevant Degree in Social Work
- Current SACSSP Registration
- Work experience preferable
- Valid driver’s licence
-Currently driving with at least 1 years driving experience
- Language proficiency in English, Xhosa and Afrikaans
- Experience in working with people who are visually impaired
- Computer literate in MS Office with good organizational skills
Please forward CV with at least one written testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand: 58 b Kirkwood Street, North End.
CLOSING DATE: 1 November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.