Rhino Linings PE: Accessories done properly
Supplier and fitment centre accessorises bakkies and commercial vehicles
Rhino Linings PE has been servicing the motor industry, its dealerships and the public throughout the Eastern Cape for more than 16 years.
Now based at 11 Hancock Street, North End (opposite Westees Bakery) in Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth), the workshop is more user-friendly, complete with product display, safe off-street, gated parking and a visible presence in the North End “Motor Town” area.
Apart from supplying services to two motor vehicle manufacturers in the Eastern Cape, Rhino Linings also supports the main dealerships in the region and offers full services to new and used dealers as well as the public.
The business has evolved into a supplier and fitment centre to accessorise bakkies and commercial vehicles since it began spraying rubberising onto load bodies in 2005.
In addition to its prime product Rhino Linings rubberising, a local product developed more than 30 years ago to protect load bodies from corrosion and wear, it also offers:
- RSI Smartcap Evo Sport canopies made from stainless steel, and arguably the “Rolls-Royce” of canopies (made in SA);
- Rhinoman, Rhinolite and the brand-new Rhinoman Expedition — all aluminium canopies for most bakkies with Gull-wing doors, with or without windows (made in SA); and
- The stylish, top-class, Andy Cab fibreglass range of canopies, available for most bakkies for commercial or recreational use. The space-saver courier-type canopies for a certain range of vehicles. A no-window option is also available.
All three canopies are stocked at the new premises and can be colour-coded to your vehicle.
With security top of mind, Rhino Linings also offers the Securi-lid 216 and 218 models, manufactured from aluminum in Gqeberha and which provide good security for your load body and belongings, and make your vehicle streamlined and stylish.
Rhino Linings supplies and fits Artav stainless steel bars, which are available in silver or black stainless steel, as well as bull bars, nudge bars, side steps and styling bars, roll bars and towbars to personalise your vehicle. Maxe stainless steel bars are also fitted — with a similar range of products available.
Other products include:
- Stockman cattle rails for farmers and Chevron bakkie racks for contractors such as plumbers, electricians or anyone with a long load to carry on the roof;
- Woven mats or recycled conveyor belting to give your load body more protection, should you need it;
- For the protection of your seats, Escape Gear seat covers in Polytuff or cotton canvas fabrics. These washable covers keep your original seats in pristine condition and not only look good, but are also extremely comfortable;
- Waxoyl underbody rustproofing to protect your motor vehicle from corrosion, and smash-and-grab safety window film to protect the occupants from random attacks and in case of an accident. They keep the vehicle interior cool and protect the fabrics; and
- Hard and soft Tonneau covers of various makes.
All canopies get Rhino Linings’ own make of dust seal kit which helps prevent dust ingress from the tailgate area. This comes for free with any canopy you purchase. If you feel you don’t need a dust-free kit, get the free Bakki Buddy arm extender to help you reach those out-of-reach luggage items in the load body. These aluminium products are a handy tool to have at your disposal.
For more information, call +27 (0) 41-374-1190, WhatsApp Joy on +27 (0) 82-369-6125 or Martin on +27 (0) 83-293-6839, or email email@example.com.
This article was paid for by Rhino Linings PE.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.