Pupil electrocuted at primary school

Yoliswa Sobuwa

A UITENHAGE mother who believed her daughter had died at school after an epileptic fit was horrified to learn that the little girl had, in fact, been electrocuted.

Teachers at Sikhotini Primary School allegedly told Ntomboxolo Nomakhaya Festile last week that her daughter, Sqhamo, 7, had died after an epileptic fit.

Festile, 33, said Sqhamo had never had an epileptic fit before, so she was confused when she was told the Grade 1 pupil had died on Thursday last week after having a fit.

 

For the full story read The Herald, or get the complete newspaper, including comics, classifieds, crosswords and back editions in our e-Edition

Leave a Reply

Please keep in mind that comments are moderated according to our comment moderation policy. Your email address is required but will not be published.