Just Ella Bella blogger Eleanor Douglas-Meyers shares a DIY last minute gift idea for Valentine’s Day
It is Valentine’s day and I thought I would help you out with a last-minute gift idea. This is perfect for the camera enthusiast in your life, especially one with a flare for fashion.
I made scarf camera strap as a birthday gift for one of my closest friends quite a while ago and it she loved it so much I just had to share.
To make the scarf camera strap, you will need like three things and not even a lot of patience.
You will need a scarf, key ring rings (no clue what those are called in real life) and needle and thread.
You will need to look at the pictures pretty carefully to make sense of it all:
1. Put the scarf through the ring;
2. Double-knot scarf around ring (this is extremely important as cameras are expensive!);
3. Pull excess fabric through on ends;
4. Fold the excess over and into the rest of the scarf;
5. Sew the scarf to hide excess material.
It can be used on its own or to hide the original strap.