The Herald First Choice Kids and Baby Expo will represent some of the finest kids’ fashion and décor ideas for children when it takes place at the Boardwalk Exhibition Centre from Friday to Sunday October 7 to 9.
Local retailers include Nesting Place, The Little Slipper Company, Baywest Malls’ Kids Emporium and Mama’s and Pappa’s. National brands Mooi-Mooii and Misfits Clothing are also there, as is international brand Baby Republic Clothing.
Other fun brands include Monkey Bum Clothing, Smart Bums, Indikidual, Pitta-Patta, Ilana Fine Jewellery, Heritage Gifts, Fairy Folk & Friends, Popsiebelle, Bun Bun Kidswear, RV Footwear, Heaps of Awesome, Sugar Belly and Peekaboo with their exclusive range of premature babies’ clothing.
Local schools, hospitals and life insurance companies to homeware and entertainment are also exhibiting.
Check out these shopping highlights for the whole family:
- Kids Emporium and Mama’s and Pappa’s from Baywest Mall with their designer baby goods, maternity wear, furniture, toys and gifts, children’s wear and travel systems;
- Nesting Place Walmer – stockists of designer babywear, maternity/fashion wear and agents for Stokke – a premium range of baby and kids’ furniture;
- Heritage from Humansdorp – local and international clothing, toys and gifts;
- Heaps of Awesome – Italian charms, European beads and floating lockets for moms and little girls;
- Pitta Patta from Cape Town – soft leather footwear for children;
- Fairy Folk and Friends – children’s clothing, toys and decor.
Parents can look forward to a comfortable day out with family-friendly expo features such as:
- Baby changing room and private feeding area for moms;
- Wheelchair and pram assistance;
- Lunch and snack options in the Expo Café;
- Free fun areas for children while parents shop around.
Entrance will be R40 for adults and R20 for kids and pensioners, with babies under 12 months attending for free. Tickets will be sold at the entrance to the expo.
All-day entertainment is planned for the Friday and Saturday, 9am to 6pm, and on the Sunday, 9am to 5pm.
See the entry form in The Herald every Friday to stand a chance to win family prizes valued at up to R77 000.
Inquiries: Linda Harwood at email@example.com