The 12 finalists in The Herald Bride and Groom 2014 are featured in La Femme today, along with an SMS competition in which one reader can win great prizes for predicting the winner.
Our top 12 couples, and the photographers who took their wedding pictures, are (couple’s name, then photographer):
- Alethea de Doncker and Allister Commons; XOXO Photography.
- Caitlyn Clack and James Jones; Erna Loock.
- Jesmine Mathiale and Simlindele Manqina; Phaezel Felix.
- Liza Bright and Michael Kingston; Samantha Brauteseth.
- Nafeesah Louis and Masood Astrie; Shameema Solomon.
- Nomatamsanqa Ngqunge and Skhumbuzo Mali; Davene Prinsloo.
- Ronell Nel and Neil Hoffman; Fernando Harmse.
- Samantha Zeelie and Wesley Lombard; Donna van der Watt.
- Shereen Khan and Masihullah Ackerdien; Nazz Photography and Design.
- Tashreeqa Peterson and Gareth Nu’Aim McEwan; Debbie Louw.
- Sue-Elda Markom and Charlton Barman; Sphere Photographic.
- Tanya Nel and Warren Durant; Hermien Webb.
For the full story read The Herald, or get the complete newspaper, including comics, classifieds, crosswords and back editions in our e-Edition.