THIS pre-owned Honda Brio Comfort is your compact Deal of the Week.
THE Italian word Brio simply means energetic and cheerful – which is probably the first impression many might get when first viewing Honda’s relatively new sub-compact car offering. Having been introduced into Asian markets in 2011, and into South Africa just less than two years ago.
The Brio is an exciting option to consider in the country’s competitive entry-level vehicle market.
Relatively well priced and with a striking rear design that is somewhat different from its direct competitors, this Brio comes with a wide range of extras, a two-tone interior colouring and is certified by Automark.
As a nifty run-around with plenty of mod-cons and good fuel consumption, this subcompact may just be perfectly suited to an energetic student or a cheerful pensioner.
- 2013 Honda Brio 1.2 Comfort, 5 door;
- Pristine white coat;
- 30000km on the clock;
- ABS brakes;
- Alloy wheels;
- Power steering;
- Central locking remote;
- Driver and passenger airbags with deactivation switch;
- Radio and CD player;
- Electric windows (front and back) and mirrors;
- Air conditioner;
- Balance of factory warranty;
- Price: R99900.
For further info call Dewald Oelofse at Algoa Toyota Uitenhage on 082-679-5019 or (041) 922- 9884. Algoa Toyota Uitenhage is at 140 Caledon Street in Uitenhage.
- If you would like World of Wheels to consider featuring your Deal of the Week, e-mail the details of your vehicle or motorcycle to: firstname.lastname@example.org