THIS pre-owned, 1970s classic Chevrolet Kommando is an “old-school” Deal Of The Week.
Any new owner of this very well-maintained Chevrolet Kommando will immediately be transported back into the space age – when cars were big, their interiors bigger and their boots were huge.
Big in South Africa during the heydays of “braaivleis, rugby, sunny skies and Chevrolet”, the Kommando-badged range of vehicles originated in Australia where they were known as the Holden Kingswood.
In South Africa, the vehicles were named after the commando squads employed by the Boer forces during the Anglo-Boer War. So if you want to transport an army of kids, along with the kitchen sink, tow your trailer with ease, or need an eye-catching classic ride for Sunday cruises or special occasions like weddings and matric farewells, this Chevrolet Kommando is the vehicle for you.
- 1972 Chevrolet Kommando
- White body coat, black vinyl roof and powder blue seats;
- 135000km on the clock;
- Straight Six, 4.1 litre original engine;
- Engine was completely overhauled a few years ago and is currently in excellent working order;
- Tow bar;
- Old-school radio (working order) and cassette player;
- Is fully road worthy and vehicle licence is current;
- Price: R75000.
For further information, contact Allan Bowles: 083-950-2626. The car is in Cotswold in Port Elizabeth.
If you would like World of Wheels to consider featuring your Deal Of The Week, e-mail the details of your vehicle or motorcycle to: email@example.com