THE Herald Bride and Groom finalists for 2013 are as follows:
- Kristle van Niekerk and Lesedi
- Williams Yolanda Nkanuka and Mandlenkosi Makangala
- Ntsikie Mrentho and Mallie Ndwandwa
- Tulani Limamkele and Thandolwethu Booysen
- Tracey Thompson and Gerhard Olivier
- Nicole Philander and Andre Campher
- Kim Prince and Marc Chong-Seng
- Alethea Levendal and Shilton Ross
- Sonja Smit and Brenton Douglas
- Angela Smith and Thean Knoetze
- Kyle Jane McKerrow and Dale Coates
- Wendy Jackson and Marc Botha
The judges sifted through 435 entrants down to a shortlist of 50 semifinalists, and then these 12 finalists, based on photographic images.
You read their love stories and catch a glimpse into their new lives as young married couples in a series of interviews and photographs to be published next week in La Femme.
One of the 12 will win the lion’s share of a prize package worth R100 000 – including a second mini-honeymoon from MSC Cruises – and their photographer also will be a winner.
What’s more, we will outline how you, our readers, can vote for your favourite couple and win great prizes by helping us to choose our Bride and Groom of 2013.
The finalists will meet the competition sponsors and judges at The Beach Hotel for an informal cocktail function on Thursday March 13.