THE Herald Bride and Groom competition is building up to its richest prize package as sponsors once again roll out an impressive line-up of prizes worth nearly R70 000 for 12 finalists and one winning couple from last year.
- MSC CRUISES will take the winning couple on a four-night cruise from Durban, visiting Maputo and Portuguese Island in Mozambique.
The prize includes accommodation in a superior ocean view cabin, all meals, entertainment, captain’s gala dinner and cocktail party, port baggage and insurance fees. The Herald will cover the cost of the flights from Port Elizabeth to Durban.
- THUNZI BUSH LODGE in association with THE FUNCTION WAREHOUSE and 3 FAT FISH CATERING AND EVENTS will give the couple and 10 friends a celebratory dinner, welcoming them with drinks.
- ULTIMATE STYLISTS will sponsor the winning couple with a bumper package including Schwartzkopf product hampers and hair styling, adding up to more than R2 000
- SPHERE PHOTOGRAPHIC will sponsor the winning couple with a two-hour studio or location photographic shoot, a range of prints, a disk of all the images, as well as webspace for 30 days – adding up to a prize worth R2 055.
- DEFY APPLIANCES will sponsor a white Defy Automaid washing machine and a white Defy dishwasher.
- THE HERALD will sponsor the winning couple’s flights to and from Port Elizabeth and Durban, as well as a 12-month E-Edition subscription.
NEXT WEEK: We will fill you in on prizes for all 12 finalists chosen.