NEXT weekend, visitors to the 21st anniversary of The Herald Bridal Fair will be able to win thousands of rands worth of prizes, giveaways and discounts.
Although engaged couples will be vying for the grand prize of a dream country wedding at Slipperfields with a honeymoon at Views Boutique Hotel and Spa (see entry form on Page III), visitors will be spoilt for choice by our 110 exhibitors.
Before you start your tour of the expo, pick up your free copy of Weekend Post at the entrance in your goodie bag then look out for the following stands’ special offers:
- Party Design, Bartenders Workshop and Fat Cat Caterers are offering a cocktail party for 20 friends, valued at R18300.
Catch Bartenders Workshop cocktails and Fat Cat Caterers snack platters after each fashion show on Saturday and Sunday, or join Inspiration upstairs in the gallery to watch the shows from the best seats in the house and enjoy courtesy champagne.
- Several photographers and videographers will have special offers and prizes so look out in particular for the stands of Judith Doubell Photography; Pam Neubert Photography; Davene Prinsloo Photography; Captured Moments Photography; Taryn Rahl Photography; Natural Flair; Impact Photographic & Design Studio; Bushcat Wedding Videography, and Andrew Jorgensen Photography.
- Win a bachelorette get-together for six from B-Unique Stationery and Thirty Eight Events & Weddings at the Beach Hotel.
ýWin a Pandora bracelet with charm, and a discount on engagement or wedding bands, from Havilah Jewellers, as well as a jewellery hamper from Cazabella Designer Costume Jewellery.
- Venues are also coming to the 21st anniversary party, and with a night’s accommodation with a candlelit picnic valued at R1450 from The Plantation, as well as a picnic for two at Thunzi Bush Lodge with food from 3 Fat Fish and decor assistance from the Function Warehouse.
3 Fat Fish is offering three additional prizes worth a total of R7500, while To Dine For Catering is also running fair special offers. Bushcat Weddings is offering a discount on venue hire and Slipperfields will give free chapel use for weddings booked.
- Clarins will test its new fragrance, Aura by Swarovski, at Jason Kieck Designs stand while Images 1 Hair Academy will be offering courtesy hair and bridal consultations. Michelle Marx Make-up Artist is also offering a free skin treatment if you book your make-up with her, and if you order your wedding dress from Extreme Hire, your make-up and nail care will be free.
- Decor specials include an early booking discount from Lea Draping, and Designer Décor Rental also is offering a bridal fair discount.