Gillian McAinsh email@example.com
WIN a dream wedding for up to 200 guests at Slipperfields, worth R190000 at The Herald Bridal Fair next month.
The Herald’s annual wedding expo, to be held at the Feather Market Centre in Port Elizabeth from 9am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday, May 26 and 27, comes to a climax when the winners of The Herald Win a Dream Wedding competition are drawn.
The competition is open to engaged couples who must fill in the entry form published in The Herald from today onwards – see Page 15 today. The prize includes:
- SLIPPERFIELDS will provide a chapel and reception venue, as well as a bridal suite for the couple’s first night.
Slipperfields will welcome wedding guests with a cocktail and champagne for the toasts, as well as wedding favours for each guest. It will provide a vintage bridal car and decor to the value of R10000 from Décor@Slipperfields, including a photo corner set up with props.
The wedding party will have the use of a smaller reception area for the rehearsal dinner or engagement party, as well as the terrace set-up for a post-wedding breakfast (catering not included).
There is a bridal suite for the bride to dress in and a dressing room for the groom and groom’s best men.
In addition, the couple may use their wedding planner service, waiting staff and barmen, bringing the total prize from Slipperfields to R66300.
- FAT CATS CATERING will provide a mouthwatering three-course menu for up to 200 guests, including canapes, starters and main course, prepared by its international chef, as well as a candy buffet table.
- Music and sound equipment from ENJOY PRODUCTIONS – Slipperfields’ preferred wedding DJ.
- FLORAL EXPRESSIONS, Slipperfields’ preferred florist, will provide bouquet and table arrangements.
- INSPIRATION an elegant cocktail and lounge area for use at the bridal couple’s discretion at Slipperfields on their special day, valued at R10000.
- VIEWS BOUTIQUE HOTEL AND SPA will give two nights’ accommodation in a honeymoon suite with a champagne breakfast daily. The holiday, valued at R18000, includes a couples treatment at its spa; dinner voucher for Views Restaurant; voucher for Jenni Collections Jewellery; bubbly and fruit platter in suite on arrival; welcome drinks; access to the gym, sauna and hydrotherapy pool; unlimited internet access and late check out.
- TAVCOR MOTORENT will chauffeur drive the wedding party on the day of the wedding in an Audi A4, and offer the use of a Polo Hatch 1.4 for the honeymoon week.
- STARBURST DELI will make a designer wedding cake and dessert buffet for 200 guests.
- IMAGES 1 HAIR ACADEMY is offering a bridal package valued at R7920. This will include: a wash, treatment, cut and blow dry once a month for a year; a bridal party package for bride and three members of her party, as well as bridal make up and a trial; shampoo, conditioner, treatment and styling aid.
The groom will receive shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and a styling aid.
- BRAD PEENS PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY will take photographs as part of a photography package worth R8800.
- JASON KIECK DESIGNS will create a hand-made wedding dress, made-to-keep, for the winning bride to the value of R6500.
- HEINZ IN STYLE will provide five suits, on a hire basis, for the fathers, bestmen and groom, to the value of R3800.
- HAVILAH DESIGNER JEWELLERS will add the traditional “Something Blue” in the form of a blue topaz earring and diamond pendant set.
- KAREN ENGLAND will hire outfits for the mother-of-the-bride and groom, two bridesmaids’ dresses and two flower girls’ dresses, at R3500.
- BROWN, BRAUDE & VLOK INC will draw up an antenuptial contract and will for the bridal couple.
- AVUSA will give the bridal couple a 12-month subscription of both The Herald and Weekend Post.
For more on this fabulous prize, including terms and conditions, see the entry form on Page 15 of today’s (18/04/2012) Herald. Keep buying The Herald to find more entry forms.