You could be a winner with The Herald Bride and Groom
of the Year Readers’ Choice Competition. Click on each photo to find out what the couples had to say about each other and to see the number you must use to vote or view the original competition form (PDF)
To vote SMS the number of your favourite bride and groom couple (eg. 01) to 40881, R1.50 per sms, and stand in line to win great prizes.
One lucky reader who has correctly voted for the winning bride and groom will win the super prize package valued at R3 000:
- A Defy 20L metallic microwave, valued at R699
- A Pandora double leather bracelet & charm, value R890, from Havilah Designer Jewellers
- A Studio Photographic shoot, from Pro Design Photographers, valued at R500
- Photograph processing on Kodak Supra Endura, professional luster paper with a 200 year archival life span, from Photo Excellence to the value of R638.70
- A Cut & Blow dry service, value R300, courtesy of Ultimate Stylists
- A 45 minute back, neck and shoulder massage from Shambala Wellness Centre, valued at R300
- A beautiful bouquet from Francois Deyzel Wedding Planner
- A 3 month subscription to The Herald
Competition lines will be open for voting from Wednesday, 29 February and will close Friday, 16 March at noon. Avusa Media, sponsors and their immediate family are not
eligible to enter. Judges’ decisions are final. Prizes not transferable for cash. SMS calls charged at R1.50 each. Errors and omissions are billed. Free minutes do not apply. Read the Terms and Conditions here.
The top 12 for 2011 are: